Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello again.

It's been quite some time since I've blogged with any semblance of regularity. The old blog was on Live Journal and I used it a lot when I was posting with ACT-I-VATE, but I got spoilt by Twitter over the past few years. Damn you, Twitter.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of one-off pieces and posting them on Twitter and Facebook, and will continue to do that, but I figure this is a better venue for that sort of thing.

In the interest of keeping people entertained, I will also be re-running older works from The Chemistry Set that have since fallen into the ether, as well as never-before-published sample art, pitches, REALLY old work from before I knew how to draw, and the like.

Assuming I don't get too distracted,  I'll update this at least once a week with new drawings, and once I start running stories, I'll do that several times a week.

This could get interesting. It could be embarrassing. But at least it'll be fun, right?

No comments: